Wednesday 27 February 2013

LETTER(sample 2)



112,Jalan 19/7
Taman Seri Kembangan,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

20 JUNE 2012.

Hi Joshi,

              How are you?It's been a while since we wrote,so I though I'd drop you a line to bring you up to date with what has been happening here.

              A lot has happened since you left.I've been very busy with school work and after-school activities.Stress has caused pimples to errupt! Urgh! I also got into trouble with my dad for hogging the telephone.He has restricted my telephone talk and my time on the internet.I'm obeying because he's firm. However,the good news is my mother approves of me. She defended me when my aunt criticized me and compare me with my cousin Dina. I was over the moon when I heard about it.

              The sad news is that my grandmother had a fall. She was not badly injured but I still stayed for a week.Don't laugh, Joshi but I'm getting fat.I've been snacking a lot because of my stress.Now. I'm trying to lose weight by not eating rice.Instead I eat a lot of vegetables and meat.My parents think I look alright but my clothes are getting tight! Asyraf had a whale of a time telling me that I look like a hippopotamus from behind.It motivated me to try my hardest to lose weight.You would feel the same too if you had a brother like that.

               I miss you Joshi.it's not much fun when you're not around.I hardly play badminton nowadays because I have no partner,I can't wait for the holidays to see you again.I'm planning a short trip for us to go to Pulau Rawa.Are you interest?.Ming Seng and Indirani also interested in joining us. Obviously they think this is great too,as it's mean we can relax and spend some time catching up to our latest news.I need a break from my brother.He's such a pest.My uncle own some holiday chalets and he has agreed to let us stay in one for a while.You'll come too, won't you?,

              So,what about you this days? Are you still stuck in your school activities?.Since I've been having such trouble finding time to rest too.I understand your situation.There's nothing worse than having to obediently follow a piece of paper regarding our activities,with no idea of what it will lead to.

              Anyway,my mother's calling for me.I've to stop here so,I'll love you and leave you.Write to me soon.Send my regards to your family .Bye!.

Yours Sincerely,
AKIRAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment